Cooper Square has codified its professional and ethical practices into 6 R’s of Professional Property Management: Responsibility, Reliability, Regard to Detail,
Resourcefulness, Responsiveness, and Raising Value.
Don’t pass the buck. A professional approach demands total responsibility and accountability.
Someone you can count on. At Cooper Square we do what we say we are going to do and get the job done properly and on time.
Regard to Detail
The little things are important. When it comes to managing people’s homes and investments, nothing must be allowed to fall through the cracks. Cooper Square’s proactive management frees boards to focus on policy issues.
Being innovative. No matter how efficiently and smoothly a property is operating, improvement is always possible. We are always looking for a better way.
Communicating well. Timely, courteous responses define real professionalism, and ongoing, two-way communications is the key to a productive and lasting relationship.
Protecting a large investment. Truly professional management does more than just manage; it enhances the property’s value.
Translate to Action
Here is how we translate our 6 R’s into action.
- We manage for everyone: owners, boards and residents. Customer service is the cornerstone of our activities.
- We’re focused on being the best at what we do. Our senior staff actively manages properties and everyone in our company adheres to our emphasis on quality and on meeting
our high standards.
- Our managers are trained in building operations, repairs and service. Our on-site Learning Center is the only facility of its kind where managers and building staff obtain
hands-on knowledge of building systems.
- We are the industry leader in using technology to improve communications and provide faster and more efficient responses. Our proprietary program, CooperSquare Connect,
coordinates communications, front desk, property management and accounting functions.
- We adhere to a “Best Practices” theory of management that assures our quality services are delivered consistently.
- Our monthly financial reports are complete, easy-to-read, timely and available via CooperSquare Connect.
- We developed an innovative system for delivery and tracking of safety notices, including bar code technology. Our Compliance Department oversees timely
filing of required permits, licenses and forms.
- Our Rapid Application Processing (RAP) program, the first of its kind in the industry, enables purchasers and renters to obtain applications on-line and reduces paperwork;
applicants and brokers provide only one set of documents. All applications are processed within three business days.
- We continuously review a building’s expenditures and revenues against its budget and compare the expenses against industry averages. We see if too much is being spent in one area
and determine how to reduce costs.
- Our computerized VTRAX System tracks maintenance for a building’s systems, issues work orders with color photos and keeps a history of all activity.
back to top